flixster_lookup_cache files infestation

Did you notice that quite all your “*.backdrop” hidden folders on hd are infested with flixster_lookup_cache files ?

Another 2.02.32 gift? :angry:

fabri22 wrote:

Did you notice that quite all your “*.backdrop” hidden folders on hd are infestated with flixster_lookup_cache files ?

If one file constitutes “infestated,” then yeah, I’ve noticed that there are a few…

And with mine, it’s certainly not all of the backdrop folders – right now mine has all of about 30 Flixter cache files.

Considering I have over 2,400 backdrop files cached, an additional 30 small files doesn’t bother me in the least.

TonyPh12345 wrote:

fabri22 wrote:

Did you notice that quite all your “*.backdrop” hidden folders on hd are infestated with flixster_lookup_cache files ?

If one file constitutes “infestated,” then yeah, I’ve noticed that there are a few…

And with mine, it’s certainly not all of the backdrop folders – right now mine has all of about 30 Flixter cache files.

Considering I have over 2,400 backdrop files cached, an additional 30 small files doesn’t bother me in the least.

Glad to know that those files don’t bother you.

With me there were 56 Flixter cache files on a total of 135 .backdrop folders.

Not a true infestation but i would like to know why Flixter caches my family videos.

They don’t.