Flac libary plays backwards!

Hi i rippe my cd’s to flac.

However for some reason the when i play them the album is plays from the final song to the firts song

So from 17 to 01 instead of 01 to 17.

i select them from the music icon on the bottom

Anny help?

Bas

If you are using the Media Library “All Albums” view then that is a bug. If you change the view to FOLDER or Artist, the FLAC files should list and play in the correct order 01 to 17

Thanks for the respons,

yes i use sort by all albums this becouse when i use sort by artist i see all songs of that artist but not like artist\album\song

Is there i solution coming for this bug or not

Bas

Unfortunately we are at the mercy of WD when it comes to fixing bugs. You can try reporting the bug to WD Tech support, so that at least they know about it.

If you have your FLAC files organised in folders you can use the view by FOLDERS as a workaround.

basaz1 wrote:

Thanks for the respons,

yes i use sort by all albums this becouse when i use sort by artist i see all songs of that artist but not like artist\album\song

Bas

This bug was introduced with 2.06, and is still in 2.07, so for me at least, hope for a fix is fading.  Unless you really need something in those versions, roll back to 2.05 (as I did) and the problem is solved.

hawkster27 wrote:

basaz1 wrote:

Thanks for the respons,

Bas

This bug was introduced with 2.06, and is still in 2.07, so for me at least, hope for a fix is fading.  Unless you really need something in those versions, roll back to 2.05 (as I did) and the problem is solved.

Yes I did the same thing. I really don’t miss anything in the last two updates, especially the games. The number of careless bugs introduced since 2.05 aren’t outweighed by any useful new features or fixes. At least to me.