First login to phpMyAdmin

I installed the app “phpMyAdmin” in my MyCloudEx2. When trying to configure I am asked for a login. I have no idea which user or which password to enter. Can anybody help ? How can I find out ?

I believe it defaults to admin - admin.
You could see this by reading /shares/Volume_1/Nas_Prog/phpMyAdmin/install.sh

Great, it worked. Thanks a lot.

May I know how do I access to this location /shares/Volume_1/Nas_Prog/phpMyAdmin/install.sh using windows 10? Because I forgot the admin password.

good night, I had installed phpmyadmin a long time ago and forgot my password, what I did was to uninstall and install again, then I logged in with user: “root” and password: “empty”

Para quien le pueda servir!!
https://techoverflow.net/2018/08/15/how-to-fix-phpmyadmin-error-1231-variable-lc_messages-cant-be-set-to-the-value-of/

Usuario: root
Password:

Activar ssh en my cloudex2ultra, con el programa WinSCP.exe Portable Use :: WinSCP es gratuito!!!
accedemos al nas con:
ip de nuestro mycloudex2ultra.
usuario: sshd
Password: “configurada en mycloudex2ultra activar ssh configuracion”

accedemos a la ruta:
/mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/phpMyAdmin/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php

después de la linea: $cfg['blowfish_secret']
pegar:
$cfg [‘Lang’] = ‘en’ ;

guardar!!!

ingrasar:

Usuario: root
Password:

Cómo reparar el error # 1231 de phpMyAdmin - La variable ‘lc_messages’ no se puede establecer en el valor de

Problema:

Después de iniciar sesión en su instancia de phpMyAdmin , recibe un mensaje de error como este:

cómo-corregir-phpmyadmin-error-1231-variable-lc_messages-no se puede-establecer-en-el-valor-de.txt📋 Copiar al portapapeles ⇓ Descargar

1231 - La variable ‘lc_messages’ no se puede establecer en el valor de ‘de_DE’

Solución:

Este mensaje de error se debe a un código de idioma incorrecto; en el ejemplo mencionado anteriormente, MySQL no comprende el de_DE código de idioma.

La solución más sencilla para esto es configurar phpMyAdmin en un idioma fijo. Para hacer esto, agregue esta línea a su configuración en config.inc.php el servidor.

cómo-corregir-phpmyadmin-error-1231-variable-lc_messages-no se puede-establecer-en-el-valor-de.php📋 Copiar al portapapeles ⇓ Descargar

$ cfg [‘Lang’] = ‘en’ ;

Puede agregar esto en casi cualquier lugar del archivo, pero recomiendo agregarlo después de la $cfg['blowfish_secret'] línea.

En caso de que el mensaje de error no desaparezca después de hacer esto, asegúrese de que no haya otra $cfg['Lang'] línea config.inc.php .

https://techoverflow.net/2018/08/15/how-to-fix-phpmyadmin-error-1231-variable-lc_messages-cant-be-set-to-the-value-of/

For who can serve you !!

User: root
Password:

Activating ssh in my cloudex2ultra, with the WinSCP.exe program Portable Use :: WinSCP is free !!!
we access the nas with:
ip of our mycloudex2ultra.
user: sshd
Password: “configured in mycloudex2ultra activate ssh configuration”

we access the route:
/mnt/HD/HD_a2/Nas_Prog/phpMyAdmin/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php

after the line: $ cfg ['blowfish_secret']
paste:
$ cfg [‘Lang’] = ‘en’;

save!!!

login:

User: root
Password:

How to fix phpMyAdmin error #1231 – Variable ‘lc_messages’ can’t be set to the value of

Problem:

After logging in to your phpMyAdmin instance, you get an error message like this:

how-to-fix-phpmyadmin-error-1231-variable-lc_messages-cant-be-set-to-the-value-of.txt📋 Copy to clipboard⇓ Download

#1231 - Variable ‘lc_messages’ can’t be set to the value of ‘de_DE’

Solution:

This error message is caused by a bad language code – in the example listed above, MySQL does not understand the de_DE language code.

The easiest fix for this is to set phpMyAdmin to a fixed language. In order to do this, add this line to your config in config.inc.php on the server.

how-to-fix-phpmyadmin-error-1231-variable-lc_messages-cant-be-set-to-the-value-of.php📋 Copy to clipboard⇓ Download

$cfg[‘Lang’] = ‘en’;

You can add this almost anywhere in the file, but I recommend adding it after the $cfg['blowfish_secret'] line.

In case the error message does not disappear after doing this, ensure there is no other $cfg['Lang'] line in config.inc.php .