Got error then pressing “Check for update” Firmware update failed due to insufficient storage space. now fw: 5.14.105, how to fix?
Hi @xrt, This issue can be caused :
- Incorrect firmware being used for the device model
- Incompatible OS3 firmware being used
- Internal hard drive failure or drive sector errors
- Drive #1 in JBOD mode missing or failed
- Drive #1 is 100% filled to capacity
- Volume_1 is not located on /dev/HD/hda_2
- Volume_1 is not mounted, missing or not present
- Network or Connectivity Issue
For more information, please refer to this link: My Cloud OS 5: My Cloud OS 5: Firmware Update Failed Message
Thank you Neha.
How can we verify how much each single drive is filled up, and/or how we could change that, if that would be the issue?
Trying to find the cause of my connection problems and going through your issue list one by one.