Files disappear by accessing MYCLOUD PC

Hello everyone,

My Cloud has not been working properly. I notice that when I access MYCLOUD there are always missing files (photos, videos, etc.). If I go to MYCLOUD through Smartphone everything appears. What could it be? I have the latest version installed and I do not know what to do.
I also note that when I access CLOUD through SMART TV, in the videos part, they sometimes appear in duplicate.

Thank you.

For this look at Twonky>Sharing and choose what you want to share. I have found out since not sharing SmartWare I do not have duplicates. Decide what you want to share from each share and then see if you have duplicates. See image below. Click on, tap or activate image to enlarge it.

For your first problem how are you accessing your My Cloud? Are you on a Windows, Apple, Linux or what type of device and OS?

Hello, I have already solved the duplicate files problem.
Now I still have the problem of missing files (photos). I will explain, if you are at home through the computer connected to the network I can access everything through Internet Explorer. When I go outside and try to access the files through another computer or through the smartphone app (My Cloud), the photos still do not appear at all. What could it be?

How are you accessing your files? What computer/OS, what app?

On any computer running Windows 7, 8, and 10, when I access through My Cloud, only one folder appears in folders containing photos. If you go Home from any computer in Windows Explorer, I can see everything.

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing on the Windows PC?

On Windows there are typically two way’s to view the files on the My Cloud when using Windows File Explorer. One is through the file manager side, the other is through the DLNA client side. On Windows 10 the icons in Windows File Explorer may look like this:

File Server:
MyCloudFileServer

DLNA:
MyCloudDLNA

The My Cloud DLNA server will not show file’s that it doesn’t support which may lead to video, music and photos one see’s using the File Manager side of Windows File Explorer not showing up when viewing the DLNA client side of things.

The My Cloud User Manual details the supported file types of the DLNA media server.