Few questions about mycloud

I have been using this device for few months now, and I ran into some problems lately.
I have uTorrent client on my PC and I’m saving all of them to my wddevice which is mapped on my PC as X drive.
Everything worked fine for last few months, but now I get error all the time. “Error: An unexpected network error occoured”. It’s happening all the time. I can still go to explorer on my PC and go to that X drive manually to copy files from it etc. But after some time, I was unable to connect on that also.
I renamed my device, but that problem is still here.

I have no idea why is that happening.

Another question is about SSH. Is there any command that would let me check HDD load usage? I want to know if HDD is running at 100% load and if that could be causing some problems etc. I ddidn’t manage to find any command for that.

Oh and if it’s to any help, I just figured out that I don’t have persmission for anything realy.
I know why I have error with torrent now. I don’t have write permissions somehow.

I can read files, and copy, but I can’t write anything on my wdmycloud device. Even if I set all users to have all access to everything. I’m not sure what went wrong, but I don’t have any permissions to write.

It’s interesting, because after I restarted my device, I put on some torrent to download and it worked. After 5 minutes, I had no permission again. No idea what’s going on :frowning:

Is this happening with a particular Torrent client only, or does it happen with any client? What happens if you use a Public shares that requires no particular access permissions?

Well I already made new topic: Is my HDD dead?

I’m pretty sure that something is wrong with HDD or device itself.
As soon as some load appears on my device, it will just crash. Luckily, reading from HDD isn’t that stressfull, so I mannaged to get about 80% of my files from this nas device.
Other 20% are movies and things I don’t care about that much,

So yeah it’s happening all the time and I even got some error pictures: