Few problem with website, mirror and app (Release update)

Hello, first of all i can not open ticket from website. Before i can open but now it gives an error " You can not open ticket with your language." But i did not try open ticket  my language for all time. I will write in english like now. Please fix it. 

Second, i can not upload something in my phone/tablet. When i tried to upload wtih app, it can not find picture or not upload (im seeing activity tab but i didnt found it) . When i tried to upload with “share” button, its only open app, doesnt upload or it is upload but nobody dont know where it is. 

Third, please release update. Its been 6 months last released update. App is very bad. We can not search something, we can not upload something. We can not use our mirror. I dont want to open pc everytime tried to upload/download something.

fourth, user permission. I created user, ı want to give permission(write or read) only my choosed folder. for example in public>folder /  music  / private. i want to users seeing only  “music” and “folder” but i can not change permission if its “Public” 

And i can upload/download something with 10mb / sec.  It is normal ? can i upgrade it? 

Hello,

Second, i can not upload something in my phone/tablet. When i tried to upload wtih app, it can not find picture or not upload (im seeing activity tab but i didnt found it) . When i tried to upload with “share” button, its only open app, doesnt upload or it is upload but nobody dont know where it is. 

What’s the version of the app that you are running? Have you tried reinstalling the app?

Third, please release update. Its been 6 months last released update. App is very bad. We can not search something, we can not upload something. We can not use our mirror. I dont want to open pc everytime tried to upload/download something.

Add this to the ideas board so other users can support your idea.

Link to the Ideas board: http://community.wd.com/t5/Personal-Cloud-Ideas/idb-p/cloud_idea

fourth, user permission. I created user, ı want to give permission(write or read) only my choosed folder. for example in public>folder /  music  / private. i want to users seeing only  “music” and “folder” but i can not change permission if its “Public” 

You can not change the permissions on the public folder. As a recommendation, create a new share to provide permissions that one.

Its a last version app. and yes i re-installed few times