Feature request

Hi,

Please add auto screen rotation to landscape for WD Photos and WD 2go apps on Android Phone.

Thanks.

Good idea.

Some more requests:

1.  Remote, automatic backup to a NAS in a separate location

2.  Make it so we have the option not to have to log in to wd2go everytime we do remote access (like we don’t have to with skydrive)

3.  Remote, automatic backups for all devices.  I can’t figure out how to do this securely without having to SSH which would void my warranty.

These 3 items above would make it so it really acts like a personal cloud system where I don’t have to worry if my house catches on fire, both my computer and NAS would be destroyed (so all photos would be gone)

4.  WDphotos access both videos and photos (not just photos)

5.  No separate folder for videos and photos (they should all be together)

6.  No folders that are always hidden or always public (we should be able to pick hidden/public for any folder).  I hate not being able to use the automatic backup for my public folders

7.  Preview box or show a thumbnail picture for the videos

Also, you guys should checkout Polkast.  That program has a very user friendly interface that might give you some ideas (although you guys have advantages to your system too)

heehee62 wrote:

Good idea.

Some more requests:

1.  Remote, automatic backup to a NAS in a separate location

2.  Make it so we have the option not to have to log in to wd2go everytime we do remote access (like we don’t have to with skydrive)

3.  Remote, automatic backups for all devices.  I can’t figure out how to do this securely without having to SSH which would void my warranty.

These 3 items above would make it so it really acts like a personal cloud system where I don’t have to worry if my house catches on fire, both my computer and NAS would be destroyed (so all photos would be gone)

4.  WDphotos access both videos and photos (not just photos)

5.  No separate folder for videos and photos (they should all be together)

6.  No folders that are always hidden or always public (we should be able to pick hidden/public for any folder).  I hate not being able to use the automatic backup for my public folders

7.  Preview box or show a thumbnail picture for the videos

Also, you guys should checkout Polkast.  That program has a very user friendly interface that might give you some ideas (although you guys have advantages to your system too)

Hi,

To add some;

1. Allow cache to move to sdcard so it won’t eat up the internal memory

2. Keep the preview photos in specific folder at sdcard rather than root directory.

Thanks.