Hi, please consider the following scenario.
- Two EX2Ultra drives with initial firmware were installed, one on premises and another at off-site location.
- Two backup jobs were configured from on-premises drive to off-site drive via the internet.
- After some time passed, both drives were automatically upgraded to firmware version 2.31.149.
- After some time one of the backup jobs became obsolete, was deleted and I tried to create a new one. One of the old jobs was still running perfectly.
- When creating a new remote backup job and selecting a remote target. the text “Please wait…” appears indefinitely.
- I opened debug (F12) and saw this:
- Request URL: http://192.168.2.101/cgi-bin/remote_backup.cgi
- Request Method: POST
- Status Code: 406 Not Acceptable
- I am not able to create a new backup job with on firmware 2.31.149, despite a clearly working job that runs for a very long time now.
Perhaps someone here can reproduce backup job creation on EX2Ultra with firmware 2.31.149 or throw an advice.
Thanks in advance,