"Failed to join domain! [NET_ERROR: No logon servers available to service the logon request]

I am attempting to join my wdsharespace to my domain and am getting the error:

"Failed to join domain! [NET_ERROR: No logon servers available to service the logon request]

I have a fully functional windows 2008 domain and can join/disjoin pc’s without any problems but for some reason this device wont let me I am running version 2.3.02 with MioNet 4.3.1.12. I go into the Network tab and select domain member and use the
Domain Name as nas01.domain.local,
Domain NetBIOS Name as DOMAIN
the Domain Controller IP Address as x.x.x.x

administrator = domain admin
administrator password = domain admin password

Any direction would be appreciated on this as I am following the documentation http://www.wdc.com/wdproducts/library/UM/ENG/4779-705006.pdf for setting up the system.

domain.local is my actual ad domain and the x.x.x.x is the ip of my domain controller I can add/remove any workstation from the domain just fine but can’t add this nas unit to the domain

Hello,

You shouldn’t any issues with that, according to the user manual it’s compatible with the windows server 2008.

Have you check the setting on the Sharespace interface?  If you are not sure of something, you can try to do a factory restore on the unit and start the process again.