Factory Settings

I’m sure this is on here somewhere, but I’ve been searching for this all day and have been unsuccessful.  I just want to go back to the factory setting of my My Book World Edition(blue rings) WDG1NC5000N, so that I can start all over again with the drive.  Is there a simple way to do that.  Seems like there should be. I would so appreciate any and all help that can be givien on this. 

Hey there, to reset the unit you can press the reset button of the unit for a few seconds.

Pressing the recovery button while powering up the device resets the admin username and password to default without erasing shared folders or volumes. Therecovery button also resets network configuration to DHCP (obtain an IP addressautomatically). Follow the instructions below to reset the device using the recoverybutton.

1. Turn off the device and disconnect all cables from the unit.

2. Insert a paperclip or narrow tipped pen into the recovery slot on the back of theunit. Press and hold down the recovery button.

3. While continuing to hold down the recovery button, connect the power cable tothe back of the unit.

4. Hold the recovery button down until 10 seconds after the power/activity LEDlights on the front of the device, then release the button. The unit may take up tothree minutes to boot up completely.

Note: The default user name is admin and the default password is 123456.