Facing Frequent Crashes

I am facing frequent crashes in my new pc. :cry: When i analyzed the crash dump by a software i found following results On Sun 11/20/2011 3:18:54 PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\112011-14180-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x71F00) Bugcheck code: 0x7A (0x20, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009D, 0xFFFFFA80081B07C8, 0x0) Error: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System company: Microsoft Corporation description: NT Kernel & System Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory. The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time. On Sun 11/20/2011 3:18:54 PM GMT your computer crashed crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0) Bugcheck code: 0x7A (0x20, 0xFFFFFFFFC000009D, 0xFFFFFA80081B07C8, 0x0) Error: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR Bug check description: This bug check indicates that the requested page of kernel data from the paging file could not be read into memory. The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver which cannot be identified at this time. I had searched all over internet about that but found nothing Plz help me :frowning: is that a hardware or software problem System Specifications: I5 2500k, intel DH67CL motherboard, 8Gb kingston physical memory, 1000 Gb WD hard drive Nvidia Quadro fx600 GPU Cooler master SMPS 500 watts Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

Have you installed a new hardware? Also, scan you boot drive for errors.

If this is a Windows 7 computer go to the Windows 7 Forums http://windows7forums.com/ and post your dump file in the BSOD section. There are some people there who will analyze it. There are instructions there.

Joe

Kernel issues like that are never good… any number of things could be wrong, but at the most basic guess based on what you provided is that something is either wrong with the OS, or (as suggested above) a new piece of hardware recently installed.

Numbers of users are facing this type of BSOD problems, which is caused by any recent hardware changes or hard disk failure or due to corrupted OS. Whenever anyone try to recover themselves from this condition, it leads to complete data loss from their hard disk and that would be non recoverable at any how.

So, the first thing that everyone should take care of is to choose any well known data recovery software,  which can recover the important files and folders according to their needs. Only after performing these basic measures, user can try the way to overcome from these situations that everyone suggests here to do.

Let me know if you have anything in your mind regarding this.

The first thing to do if you are having a BSOD is to get it analyzed and find the actual cause of the crash. I posted a link for Windows 7 help.

Joe