EX4 does not function

I am unable to access my EX4. I can hear a fan running but none of the buttons work. The front display is on but no power light above the power button. The power button does not function. The scroll buttons do not work. Removing power and ethernet cords makes not difference when reconnected, even after leaving disconnected overnight. The unit comes on the the welcome front screen. I have tried the 4 second and 40 second resets. No help. Any thoughts. If the unit is dead, can I purchase a new housing and use my existing drives. Hoping my data is not lost. If I need a new housing what is the part number. Thanks.

Hello, reb

Well, In order to Move hard drives from one My Cloud enclosure to the same or upgraded My Cloud enclosure (RAID roaming)

Kindly refer the following article to troubleshoot your issue.

https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=17087

I have the same problem. But sometimes it works, very odd. Have you had any recommended solutions or found the problem yet. mine began with this problem very early on.

Same problem

see: EX4 does not function

hi to everyone, i have a problem with my mt4 , after i add indicator or EA with ex4 to my mt4 folders i cant see them in indicator list and i just can see it in expert list and when i klick on it ,says that is not an expert so uyou cant run it. even in meta editor i just see mq4 files and none of my ex4 file be shown.