EX2 Ultra - OS5 keeps logging off on its own mid backups?

I’ve recently set up my EX2 Ultra and still in the process of backing everything up. That said, there’s at least 4TB of files to transfer and it’s been a really slow process because os5 would periodically logout automatically mid file transfer. When I log back in, I no longer see the progress bar (and assume that I have to restart the transfer). When dragging and dropping the files again, I see that it just creates a duplicate of the folder/file (rather than replace what’s already there, or continue transferring from where I left off).

I’ve resulted in transferring a folder at a time-- but this has been extremely time consuming and I’ve barely made a dent on my back up after a week (due to constantly being logged off and having to backtrack).

I feel like there must be a better way to transfer 4TB worth of data (without constantly being logged off). If there is a way to change logout settings or a better way to transfer these files please let me know. FYI, I’m working off of a 2019 Macbook Pro and have been transferring my files through the network.

All the help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi @nohaderf,

Please contact the WD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask