Error WD mycloudex2

Hi 2 days ago i pursached a new wdmycloudex2,  i tried configurated following the steps we have in te manual, (i have to say i have wd my book live so i have kind of knowlage), i got in control panel by ip and the first step is register the user, then acept terms and register the device, the next step suggets to update the firware, i did it and after itself reset i cant access the control panel, not by software not by IP, the message is    Fatal error : Call to undefined method DateTime::getTimestamp() in /usr/local/modules/web/pages/index.php on line 17      im so dissapointed cause i even didnt configurate anything and overall is new device.

i reset, i turned off, and nothing works, the only i can do is access the default folders  (public, smartware and timemachinebackup).

i really would appreciate someone can provide help to fix this issue, and if its necessery connect it direct to the pc all the steps how to do it.

thanks so much.

Gabo_Pacheco,

As a recommendation, please contact WD Support for direct assistance on this case.

WD Contact info: 

http://support.wdc.com/country/index.asp?lang=en%22

Thanks, i resolve,

Hi there,

I have the exact same error and WD Support is unable to help me.  They take 3 days to respond to my ticket and then they give me useless 1st level troubleshooting advice.  May I ask you how you resolved the problem?  I get this error when I visit the mycloud device page: 

Fatal error : Call to undefined method DateTime::getTimestamp() in /usr/local/modules/web/pages/index.php on line 35