Error My book world edition II : not access possible

Hello
First of all sorry for my bad english.
I have a big problem.
Following a problem when adding a user group on my WD My Book World Edition II, I have absolutely no access. I tried to reset … no effect. The error on the web browser is : XML error: not well-formed (invalid token) at line 84.
When I use the discovery wd, wd is detected, I have the same error when I click on set and when I choose the other tasks the software bug. Can you help me to regain access to my wd ??? thanks in advance

Can you open the admin page from a different browser? For how long did you hold the reset switch?

With each browser is the same.
I maintained the reset button for 20s.
By against the name I gave to the WD remained despite the reset, normal?
Thank you for your reponse

It is not normal. It means the reset process did not properly change the settings it should have changed, or the process was not triggered at all (Which could be a hardware fault [Switch], or a system fault). Do you feel the reset switch being pressed down? Do you feel any resistance while holding it?

this is what I thought but yet I 'm depressed. There is no problem with the button , it seems normal.
Is there another way to reset if the problem is with him.

There is an advanced SSH command to reset the unit. However, it requires for SSH to have been previously enabled.

I don’t know if SSH have been enabled

I don’t know if SSH to have been enabled :pensive:

If so, then I do not believe it is since it must be manually enabled by the unit’s admin.

I don’t know if I did or not before losing the hand.
I just try to reset again by pushing the button over 30s : the white lights of wd went out after 15s and the white down light rekindled remaining fixed. It has very lontgemps before reignite. I don’t see the media server since I see just the network storage with still the same error.
If I disconnect the WD and I plug the drive directly to a PC is there a procedure for re-operation?

You can connect it yo your PC via Ethernet, but unless your computer is able to assign an IP address to it then it may not be accessible.

Le wd has an adresse IP but with a browser there is an error.
But if If I disconnect the WD and I plug the drive directly to a PC with a SATA cable is there a procedure for re-operation ?
With PhotoRec can recover files, so there must be a way to change the problem file, right?
Otherwise if I format the disk, there he has a procedure to reinstall as if waking from factory?