Error message - last content has been removed- on HDTV live

Hi

Can anyone shed some light why the wdtv live box would have this error, I have just purchased this new model , and have encountered this constant error (regardless if I reset the unit or reconfigure the network settings) I have an older wd TV box on another TV using the same switch hub & NAS with no dramas as well as a newer Samsung LED TV with built in media player , ALL good.

Would appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction to fix this frustrating fault!!!

Regards Ringo_76

When do you get that error?

Sorry about the slow reply, have been busy at work. The error shows when you watch any media from any folder & usually occurs within the first 10 minutes of playing the media. I thought it may have been a bad cable , but recently have purchase a new cat 6 cable and the same issue still occurring. 

I think the problem is that you can’t force a login (to your NAS) on this player ?! Unlike the older model? Sure the visual menu display is better, but you near more controllability in configuration settings!! Unless Im missing something???

ringo_76 wrote:

I think the problem is that you can’t force a login (to your NAS) on this player ?! Unlike the older model? 

Uh, I think you’re in the wrong forum.

This forum IS for the “Older model.”

thats unusual, whats the name of the newwer media player then?? Or is the name the same??

I found the boxes they came in & the names are the same, but slightly different features!