ERROR disk SMART crit

I have a mybook live duo that both hard drives are correct but the Raid fails because it constantly reboots or not working. I have bought another same Raid. If I just plug my two hard drives into the new base, will it work properly? I have been told that when I connect my hard drives in the new Raid they will be formatted and that scares me because I only want to rescue the information that I have inside my drives. For that purpose I bought this NAS in mirror… to be sure I always have a correct back-up, but if the Raid is broken now … how can I access the content of my discs … I understand that if it is discontinued it cannot be repaired, but I would like you to help me find one solution. I had found a new Raid (not easy) but now?
Thanks
My whatsapp from Spain is +34607431578
All help would be very welcome or gratified if I can solve all this nightmare, because I can rescue the data with specific software but the main problem is that I obtain the data without folders… and then I have now 30000000 files. I need a live to organize it:(

Hi @FLIMI,

Normally, the RAID Configuration process changes the RAID mode and formats the drives. However, when this issue occurs, the RAID configuration process successfully changes the RAID mode but fails to format the drives resulting in WD Drive Utilities hanging or displaying an error.