Enhancements to wd 2go app in general and some for iPad

Hi,

What would make the wd 2go and my book live a truly great personal/small business cloud storage product are the following enhancements:

1. Merge the functionality of wd photos into wd 2go. You don’t need two products. 

2. Please show thumbnails for photo files.

3. Please provide “tv out”  function support in wd 2go on iPad, iPhone.  This will be fantastic to be able to stream to TV directly,

4. Provide support to play .mpg video files natively in iPad, iPhone and not to pass off to another app as in “open in” menu.  This will bring a lot of the older videos into my book live cloud store, thereby increasing demand for storage, which is good for Western Digital’s business.

5. Please provide support to email link to “folders” instead of just files (dropbox style).  This will allow to be able to share whole albums. This should be done by providing link to an URL and not zipped file containers.

6. And lastly (for now), provide the same support on iPad, iPhone that exists on Android devices and wd photos on iPad, that is: expor/upload  local device content to my book live.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

K.V. Sastry

9 Likes