Encryption key not accepted after firmware upgrade

Hi, I have a WD Cloud EX2 Ultra with an encrypted RAID. Since the last firmware upgrade (2.40.155) my encryption password is not accepted. The volume is currently mounted so I can still access all data, but if I try to change encryption options or to download the encryption key file, I insert the password and it says it’s wrong. I am sure the password is correct. I am afraid of trying to reboot because I would lose access to all data in case the problem persists. Anyone has experienced something similar? Should I try to reboot?

hello, can somebody help me please?

Hi, have you figured out how to fix? I do have the same problem. One important alert. Do not try what I did. Since I could not mount the volume, I could not downgrade the firmware (wd support says not possible, but it is). I decide to remove the drives, install a new single one, format it as JBOD and since volume is present I downgraded. My problem now is that my EX4 is setup to look for Raid mode JBOD and install back the 4 disks not work. If anybody have any ideia how to make system be set back to raid 5 without format the disks please let me know. I think I should have made ex4 root directory backup before any modifications. The 4 disks are intact but EX4 must have table, Salt , cipher stored somewhere and probably erased. Now the point is. Imagine we have EX4 that died but disks are ok, how to we decrypt it either with password or encryption file. Any help will be very much appreciated.