Dysfunction Twonky server on the My Book Live

Hello,

I’ve asked this question, unanswered by you. Thank you to answer this time.
With the WD and the Twonky server disk, music files stored on the server appear in alphabetical order, the server does not support the numerical order of the tracks.
It’s really annoying about the movements of a symphony, quartet or other work being in the mess!
What do you suggest as a solution? It is your responsibility to help us, this question is asked you everywhere and you do not answer! Should we change the server software?

Furthermore, I can not see the Twonky server on my Mac Itunes, while it is enabled in the preferences of the WD drive.

Thank you for your quick help.

Williams

philidorus wrote:

Hello,

I’ve asked this question, unanswered by you. Thank you to answer this time.

This is your first post.   No record of you asking before.

philidorus wrote:

It is your responsibility to help us, this question is asked you everywhere and you do not answer!

Who is this “you” you are talking about?    This is a user-to-user forum, not WD tech support.  And while we’ll certainly try to help, we’re not responsible for it…

philidorus wrote:

Furthermore, I can not see the Twonky server on my Mac Itunes, while it is enabled in the preferences of the WD drive.

Nor will you.  iTunes is not a DLNA client, so it will not see Twonky (or any other DLNA server.)  I think you’re confusing Twonky and iTunes Server which are two different things.

philidorus wrote:

With the WD and the Twonky server disk, music files stored on the server appear in alphabetical order, the server does not support the numerical order of the tracks.

The server most definitely DOES support track-ordered tracks.

See below – the file listing order and the track order are quite different.

Untitled.jpg