Dual audio doesnt work

I have a .mkv file with dual audio in portuguese and english and its on WD MY CLOUD. However, when i play at my TV by DLNA, i dont have an option to change the track and it plays only in portuguese. The file is alright with the tracks since i can run into my computer the same file from WD MY CLOUD and i can choose the language. 

Can anyone help me out? 

Thanks

I don’t have much experience with this but I’m guessing it’s down to whether the DLNA server supports such functionality. The DLNA server on the device is Twonky.

When running on you composer I am guessing you mean playing the files directly through a mapped drive through a player like VLC? 

This is most likely not a problem with the server. DLNA servers don’t play things. They just display information about the libraries and manage navigation and commands.

Check the manual of your TV and verify the audio codec support of your TV, not for USB or local disk play, but for DLNA. DLNA playing is different from local play. I suppose this is a codec support issue with Dolby or DTS support. It might be that your DLNA streaming player on your TV just doesn’t support multiple audio streams, but I would be surprised (the PS3 does support it).

Thats not the case, because i already used others DLNA servers with the same TV and i had the options to change the tracks without problems. 

Yeah, i already tried to access twonky, and when im accessing it on browser and select the same file and play from my computer, i dont have the option to change the track too. 

And thats right, when i run from mapping device through a player like VLC its all good.

Anyone can help?

I’m not sure what your issue could be.   I’m using DLNA as I type this, streaming a movie to my iPad via VLC, and I have no issue changing audio tracks.