I would like to start with Thank you for everyone who will assist me with this issue.
I setup my EX2 Ultra few months back and configured by my PC to backup on it. The upload was nice and even right it is working fine. I just tested it again and I can backup without any issue. However, when I try to retrieve the file back to my PC, I am getting extremely slow download speed with errors that stops the copy process.
My Router is Linksys AC1750 along with Bitdefender Box for security. All the devices i.e. my PC on LAN, router, security device and WD Cloud are connected with 1GB LAN connection.
Following is my troublehsooting
- Access file with normal setup but extremely poor transfer rate and errors
- Disconnected security device but same transfer issue
- Tried from a laptop on wireless same performance
- Restarted my PC, router and Cloud; still same performance
- Tried to download those files from files.mycloud.com and there was NO ISSUE, got 12MBPS speed as I have 100 MbPS FIOS
this makes me curious that how come the download over internet is working fine but not on LAN.
P.S. I am thinking to reset and reconfigure my network to clear any bottleneck, if any!