Does the support of the wd tv live gen3 stopped?

yes, we know you don’t have a clue, that’s why you keep making up your own information

some models have gone a full year between updates

WD is currently supporting

When WD stops support, they will list it as discontinued

which incidentally still receives some limited support (Legacy Device section of forum)

So you tell me that wd still supports the wd tv live gen3 even it has at least 7 months to bring new firmware???

I don’t believe it because i have not see to any wd media player that wd continue supporting it to take soooooooo long to bring newer firmware for any of its products so…

I already answered you in post 9 of this thread, yet you don’t pay attention.

NEITHER TO YOU.

I tallied my opinion about supporting products.

The 7-8 months old firmware for one product to my opinion this is NOT SUPPORTING but givei it away.

It is not necessary everybody’s opinions are the same.

please give yours away, and stop buging us

I’m sure somebody will be happy to have it

“support” != “new firmware”

fits79 wrote:
It is not necessary everybody’s opinions are the same.

It’s not necessary to post this thread with a question mark if your mind’s already made up (based on no information from relevant sources).

I GET TIRED to must apologige for my opinion to everyone it doesn’t like it.

As i said before to everyone it likes it likes, to everyone dislike it dislike it is so simple.

EVERYONE HAS HIS OPINION SO…

With my opinion to have almost a year to release firmware for one product it means stop supponrting it.
Is so simple.

To everyone it likes it.
To everyone it dislike it simply DON’T POST TO MY TOPICS and more simply ignore me.

ALL IS SOOOOOOO SIMPLE…

fits79 wrote:

I GET TIRED to must apologige for my opinion to everyone it doesn’t like it.
…EVERYONE HAS HIS OPINION SO…
With my opinion to have almost a year to release firmware for one product it means stop supponrting it.
Is so simple.

You’re of course entitled to your own opinion.   I’m only arguing your factually inaccurate statements.

You restarted this thread with the statement:

"So this media player has STOPPED SUPPORTING IT EVEN THE OLDER SIMPLE WD TV HAS NEWER FIRMWARE THAN THIS PRODUCT.   “WHY IS THAT HAPPENING WD??? " WHY DID YOU CONTINUE SUPPORT OLDER MODEL THAN THIS MEDIA PLAYER AND NOT THIS ONE?

…which is just wrong.   As I have demonstrated, WD has NOT updated ANY older media player — yet you continue to argue against the facts.

And as I mentioned in Post 9 of this thread WD waited MORE than ONE YEAR between firmware updates for the WD TV Live HD and WD TV Live Plus – but still sent newer firmware updates.

Update 1.06.16:   8/2/2011

Update 1.06.35:   9/24/2012   ←   ~14 months.

Talk to us again after 14 months if that doesn’t convince you.

NOT FACTS simply your opinion.

As you don’t agree with my opinion i neither agree with your opinion is so simple.

fits79 wrote:
NOT FACTS simply your opinion.

I think you need to consult a dictionary.

I just proved my statements – thus they are fact.    

Hello guys

I guess the point has already been made. I will close this thread before it derails even more. 

1 Like