Does anyone know good thumbnail generator for video files to recommend

that batch process folder/subfolders
and works with 64bit W7

?

I use IrfanView, it’s a great multipurpose image viewer which also can create thumbnails and best of all it is 100% free!

Just out of curiousity, what is the connection to a WDTV Live Hub?

1 Like

I’d recomment Thumbgen because it was designed or yout device.

You can even create your own thumbnail style with thumbgen designer which comes in handy with tv episodes.

It will process whatever you want it to process, from 1 file to 10,000 files it doesn’t matter. It will name your thumbnails correctly, will even create you a folder thumbnail and if you want to a movie sheet.

You can process them right on your live hub device if you map the content folder of your hub as network drive. (right click “map network drive”

search for “thumbgen” on this forum you will get a download link.

Frillen wrote:

Just out of curiousity, what is the connection to a WDTV Live Hub?

I use D-Link router, 100/10Mbs, cable connection
I get around 8 MB/s transfer speed

DeVicious wrote:

I’d recomment Thumbgen because it was designed or yout device.

You can even create your own thumbnail style with thumbgen designer which comes in handy with tv episodes.

It will process whatever you want it to process, from 1 file to 10,000 files it doesn’t matter. It will name your thumbnails correctly, will even create you a folder thumbnail and if you want to a movie sheet.

You can process them right on your live hub device if you map the content folder of your hub as network drive. (right click “map network drive”

search for “thumbgen” on this forum you will get a download link.

Thanks for reply but I needed something to generate thumbnail from video
lots of home video files :slight_smile: