Do we have a NEW outage?

Greetings fellow mycloud users :slight_smile:

I hope this is in the proper place ?? If not I apologise :slight_smile: As of two days ago I have lost the ability to connect to another “my cloud” that I’m registered to use :frowning: Also my own is not able to be contacted by someone that is registered to access mine :frowning: The error message received is “Can’t connect to this device” :frowning: I contacted tech support and was told the problem might be on my end :frowning: Although nothing has been changed since the correct installation was completed about July 6th, 2014 :slight_smile: This is the first problem since that successful installation :-) Hope it doesn’t take a month (as it did the last time) to correct the problem :slight_smile:

With respect,

Popeye

“And Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make (not set) you free” (John 8:32)

Hello,

I believe you should take a look at this link. It is a great guide on how to troubleshoot remote connectivity issues.

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud/HOW-TO-Troubleshooting-Remote-Connectivity-Issues/m-p/617261

Have you tried rebooting the NAS?

As stated before “if it isn’t broke don’t fix it” :slight_smile: The problem is not my end it is elsewhere :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: