Disk Not Ejected Properly

Eject “G-Raid with Thunderbolt” before disconnecting or turning it off.

I have the G Raid Thunderbolt 4TB Drive Model Number: GRATHEB40002BAB

It has now started to continually disconnect itself from my Apple MacBook Pro running Mac OSHighSierra version 10.13.3.

It disconnects and then re-connects again by itself continually with the message above (first line). It doesn’t give you enough time to do anything with it so unable to transfer data before disconnecting.

Can anyone help with this?

Make sure the power adapter you are using is 12v and 4a. If it is continually still dropping connection and you have the correct adapter you can try another TB cable. After that it would be a hardware fault in the unit and it would need to be replaced.

Thanks. This is the Drive details. Mentions missing/damaged

Yeah, its a software RAID and in order for it to be maintained but drives need to be spinning up and usable. If one fails then the RAID won’t mount and be usable. This is why I asked to check the power adapter. In some cases the issue is that the drive isn’t getting enough power to spin up both drives.

Otherwise it could be a corrupted software RAID and you can attempt to create a new one but we don’t have the ability to restore the old one.