Discos de 4Tb en NVR GVD Windows XP

Hola, tengo un grabador NVR M620 de GVD que funciona bajo Windows XP 32bits embebed y un Raid Areca 1220.
Al ponerle los 3 Discos Purple de 4Tb:

• Windows no me reconoce los discos (no aparecen)
  • La controladora sí me reconoce los 4TB (una vez actualizé el firmware)
  • El administrador de discos de Windows sí ve los discos
    No sé que puedo hacer para poder acceder a los discos duros desee Windows, ¿hay algún programa o parche?

Gracias. Juan Gómez

-------google translate---------

Hi, I have a GVD NVR M620 running under Windows XP 32-bit embebed and Areca 1220 Raid.
By putting the 3 discs Purple 4TB:

• Windows does not recognize me disks (not shown)
  • The controller does recognize me the 4TB (once I update the firmware)
  • The Windows Disk Manager does see the disks
    I do not know what I can do to access hard disks want Windows, is there any program or patch?

Thank you. Juan Gómez

Hey there, Juan_Gomez.

I’d like to help with your issue/question, however, I’d have to ask if you could be so kind as to re-post it in English if possible. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

CK_WD.

Thank you, Juan.

Unfortunately you won’t be able to use GPT drives with a 32bit Windows XP. In order to be able to use them you’ll need a 64bit version.
Please refer to the following article: [b]https://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/guid_partition_table.mspx?mfr=true[/b]

[quote=Microsoft]GPT disks are supported only by Windows XP 64-Bit Edition. You cannot
move GPT disks to computers running the 32-bit versions of Windows XP. [/quote].

Hope that helps. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Hello, I have a WD Purple disk, Surveillance 3 TB disk, I attached to Windows 10, Linux, etc… and I’m not able to see the data. The disk is good, I removed it from the DVR and attached to my PC, need to recover the data, is there any way to have windows recognize the disk? Or mount the disk to be able to copy data from this drive to another?