Disconnection issue, not yet solved, New WD Mycloud

There is a difference between not being able to connect to the My Cloud, and being able to connect and access the My Cloud remotely, but have it disconnect.

Again, what software or program are you using to connect to the My Cloud remotely from your work?

Have you checked that the My Cloud has “internet access” via the Dashboard > Settings > Network > Network Profile > Status field.

It is a bit difficult for we users to help diagnose the issue and provide possible solutions without more information. It helps to provide as much information as possible like; what steps have you tried to solve the problem, what is your local network setup, is the My Cloud using a static IP or DHCP, does the My Cloud indicate an internet connection, what software (and their versions) are you using to access the drive remotely, can the unit even be accessed remotely.

It is possible to roll back to an earlier firmware version. But please note that rolling back to a prior firmware version may break remote access using the latest WD software, apps and MyCloud.com web portal. See the following thread in particular my post in that thread with links to older firmware versions.

https://community.wd.com/t/easy-method-to-downgrade-to-previous-version-of-the-firmware/93489