Disassembling mycloud home

Could we use kernel from Banana Pi W2 which is also Realtek RTD1296?

Also we have 3 partions being recognised as kernel on the HDD. So might even be able to flash image directly from workstation? Kernel A,B and Gold

You might be able to use this: GitHub - jjm2473/rtd1295-toolchain: toolchain for rtd1295/rtd1296 Openwrt CC (15.01)

Please help! oleg199119@gmail.com

Sorry for the late reply, there is no support in this kernel. There are no kernel sources.

Hello, my hard disk has been formatted by me and can’t run now. Can you give me original disk image?

Thanks~~

I need you~~
:smiley::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Just found a way to install Debian on this sheet:
Install Debian on WD My Cloud home (in french, but translate from http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=467828&view=findpost&p=87961189 )

Hey could you assist me with my POS MCH? I’m desperate. And just messed up my dual boot Mac and I’m having to reinstall the windows drive completely trying to do this.

Hi, I`m not undrestand you. What kind of help do you need ? You have WDMCH device ?

Hi,
Thanks to your post I was able to easily install Debian on my WDMCH.
I wonder if there is any way to restore the contents of the Public folder after installing Debian?
I was hoping that it would be on an unaffected partition but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
Thanks