I have three MBLD’s in use and one of them is having this issue:
Everything was working fine until two days ago when one of my MBLD’s (DNLA enabled) didn’t show up on my PS3. At first, a reboot of the device seemed to do the trick, but when I was watching a video it suddenly stopped halfway and the device again didn’t show anymore on my PS3.
I looked in the dashboard and the only thing I found wrong with it, is that it said ‘no internet access’. Strange, because the other two MBLD’s are configured exactly the same and do not have this issue. I can access the device from my Windows7 computer (mapped) and see the directories and files, but when I try to open a file it says: ‘no such file’ or something like that.
My firmware is from january 2014 but I don’t dare to update now because clearly it is not working right and if the update messes the device up I’m gonna cry. What could be the issue? Anyone else having this problem?
- Access to all directories via Win7 computer
- NO file access via Win7 computer
- MBLD states ‘no internet access’ (which it should have)
- DNLA media serving not showing on PS3
- Reboot solves the problem for a few hours, then it starts again
- RAID is enabled
- No users/passwords enabled for shares
- Dashboard stats for amount of files on drive seems to be right
- Already tried turning off the energy saver, that made no difference
- MBLD HAS BEEN WORKING FLAWLESSLY FOR A YEAR (and no alterations were made recently)