Direct play from MBL stutters

Hi,

Every file I play (MKV, mp4, avi) from MBL stutters every now and then. I play them directly from MBL and it doesn’t matter whether I use VLC or DivX.

When I transfer a file from the MBL to my laptop the down. speed is near 2 MB/s so that would be enough to stream a 5 gig HD movie with the duration of two hours… I couldn’t find another thread about this. Can anyone help me with this?

Milos wrote:

Hi,

When I transfer a file from the MBL to my laptop the down. speed is near 2 MB/s so that would be enough to stream a 5 gig HD movie with the duration of two hours… I couldn’t find another thread about this. Can anyone help me with this?

I think you have larger issues afoot.  2 MB/sec is TERRIBLE.

Here’s mine:

Mine is more than 30x faster.

I think you have some serious network problems.

Tony, you’re having Gigabit lan?

Anyway, 2MB/s is extremly poor transfer rate. Yesterday i’ve copied 30GB of files from laptop to MBL at speeds averaging 7MB/s (wifi 802.11n draft 2.0 and 100Mb/s router ports). So, again, 2MB/s is very slow.

Milos, I suggest you update your network card(s) (wifi and/or ethernet) drivers to the latest (search in the manufacturer’s site).

@Tony

[Deleted], I think you’re right… 2 vs 68 mbps probably suggests there is something wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

@Blitz

I got a new router from my provider just before I bought the MBL, since then my connection got a bit slower. I’ll update every driver I can find! Hope it works