Did not detect ssd

I bought wd blue sn570 500gb ssd for my laptop Asus Rog strix g531gd. When I inserted this SSD in my laptop and then I restart my system it will stuck windows page.
My laptop didn’t start too
But when I removed that than my laptop starts properly
This problem with SSD or my laptop port.

Hi @■■■.rabh

Please refer to the following article for further troubleshooting steps: Windows or macOS Cannot Find My Drive:Cannot Find My WD Drive on Windows or macOS

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

Hi,
Your SSD may have a problem, in my opinion. The following factors might contribute to your SSD’s failure to be detected:

1. First, confirm that the SSD is recognised by BIOS.
    Always verify that your SSD is securely attached and that the BIOS (basic input/output system) has recognised it. The software that boots your computer is called the BIOS.
  2. Make an effort to modify the SSD settings
    You might need to adjust your SSD settings if your BIOS menu does not identify the SSD. The physical interface that links the motherboard to the hard drive is the SATA controller. You might try switching the SATA controller mode if the BIOS is unable to recognise your SSD.
  3. Try to initialize the new SSD
    A new SSD must must be initialised before use after purchase.
    The Disk Management tool and File Explorer will not display an uninitialized SSD.
  4. Update the storage controller drivers if you can.
    Windows may not be detecting your SSD as a result of an outdated driver, which can also cause devices to fail.
    Try to follow all these steps , and let me know if this work for you.