Develop new Mobile app

Hi

I started developing a new Web app and Mobile App to integrate with My cloud Device.

I raised a request to developer@mycloud.com in return they also sent me the ClientId and Client Secret that i need in order to move forward for my app development.

With this information i started working on this. when i started working on my Web App with PHP Authorization is giving an error i tried all the ways didn’t work.

For mobile app I used an User Agent flow of Authorization which is working but when i try to get the Access token i am getting an invalid clientId error.

I was using my own knowledge and also went through all the documentation in the developer.mycloud.com but no luck.

I did sent them a mail a couple times for asking assistance. no response. I am stuck here to can’t continue working there is no other way of contacting other than email to which no one is responding.

Can someone help on this to move forward(may be staff)

Thanks
Charan

Contacting WD Support with regards to development questions ( http://developer.mycloud.com/ ) may take longer than expected since it may need to be forwarded to the corresponding teams.

Nonetheless, you could try sharing the exact error message you are encountering here in the WD Community. Hopefully an experienced User will be able to assist.

thanks for the Reply.

I think it is something how they setup to get the ClientId and Client Secret.
I am not excepting any reply right away but they should acknowledge we received your request we will contact you soon or something.
Anyways here is the Error Message I am getting
when i use from a Web App with PHP

When i Use from a User Agent flow inside a Mobile App

of course,developing mobile app demands a lot of patience. I believe the respective help desk definitely gave you the necessary assistance. By the way, WD community is the best place for asking the queries relating software and mobile app development.

1 Like

Hi Geetha Charan, can you share you python script file with me?

because I always get error that you have wrong credentials

Leave a screenshot of your error here. Maybe we can manage to solve this together. Still, I will also suggest you speak with some app developers. They are more experienced in this field, and I am sure they will help you solve your problem for a symbolic reward. By the way, for what system this app is designed. Because Android and IOS have different requirements.If your app is designed for IOS users, that only an ios developer can help you here. I am sure you will manage to solve your problem. Wish you, mate, the best of luck.

I had the exact problem when I was creating my app. They usually take forever to respond to emails, so don’t worry. At some point, they will. You can reach out to the WD Community, messaging the exact error. They usually respond faster. An amiable and professional man responded and helped me out. Then I had to only design it, which I did with https://flipabit.dev/ , and the app is done. I’m trying to say that you should be patient a little more. After they give you complete access, the app is almost done. The same goes for site creating. I hope it all works out for you.

I revisited the scopes and headers as you suggested. It seems everything matches the documentation. I’m starting to think the issue might be on their end. It’s disheartening not to get any support from the service provider.

I understand how isolating it can feel when you’re stuck on a project without support. If you’re hitting a wall with the current approach, it might be time to consider alternative solutions. For IT company facing such challenges, there’s a platform where you can find experienced professionals ready to assist with technical hurdles. Whether you need a fresh perspective on API integration or someone to review your code for potential oversights, https://www.unbench.us/find-developers could be the resource you need. It connects you with other IT company who have faced similar issues and successfully overcome them. Don’t let this setback discourage you; the right help can get your project back on track.