Determining My WD_BLACK SN750 SE's Serial Number

I recently built a desktop computer and didn’t think to write down my hard drive’s serial number prior to inserting it in the case. I’d like it for product registration. I see no indicators of a serial number on the hard drive’s box and my Command Prompt is showing the drive’s serial number in a 32 alpha-numeric character format (similar to this: ################################), with an underscore between every 4th and 5th character throughout.

Does the way my Command Prompt shows my drive’s serial number sound correct? If no, how do I determine what it is without taking my computer apart?

Try CrystalDiskInfo … it will display the Serial Number, Model Number plus a whole bunch of other stuff about the drive.

Thank you. Since my original post, I’ve been having an issue with my computer. As a result, I’m hesitant to install things. However, I will keep that in mind for when I get the issue resolved.

CrystalDiskInfo does not install anything on your computer.

Simple as … Download it, Unzip it, and Run it. (click on either DiskInfo64.exe or DiskInfo32.exe depending on your OS)

Heck, you can run it from a USB Stick/Flash Drive if you want … If you’re paranoid about putting it on your PC’s hard drive.

Thank you for your help.