Details on viewing files please

I read the answer to another post on on viewing files:

With the WD Software off (Exit WD Smartware) and the Passport safely removed you should see an Autoplay dialog box when you replug the passport back in.  In the dialog will be an Open Folder to view files choice.  Your files are listed in the in the WD folder.

My questions:

Where do I find Exit WD Smartware?

Will the WD Smartware turn back on automatically when I reconnect and prevent me from using the Autoplay dialog box?

If not where do I turn the WD Smartware back on again?

After the first time I backed up I reconnected again later to check the files and Windows Explorer autoplay showed the files just like on a flash drive.

The next time I tried that all I I saw was the WD software installation files and manual.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

Where do I find Exit WD Smartware? it should be under the WD Smartware icon next to the clock on the botton right side of your computer.

Will the WD Smartware turn back on automatically when I reconnect and prevent me from using the Autoplay dialog box?

If you restart your computer it will load the wd smartware again unless you change your settings on your computer.

If not where do I turn the WD Smartware back on again?  You will be able to turn the software back on under the start menu, and then all programs.