Dashboard versie 3.1.2.5/ installer 4.0.2.0

Dashboard versie 3.1.2.5 release datum 10/08/2020 blijft zoeken naar de ssd schijf. WD 100T2 BOA…
Op het scherm, na openen via de app blijft het beeld alleen maar laden te zien. Wie weet wat hier mis gaat ???

Hi, I had to feed this through Google translate so hopefully I am not off the mark but I think you are saying you are getting an infinite loading screen.

Please contact customer support and they should collect from your the dashboard.log and feed back to development team so they can fix this issue.

Also, make sure that you have Administrator privileges and are running the application as Administrator.

Hi, LostLinuxGuy Thank you for your response. I’m going to work on it. Kind greeting, Mink

I have this similar issue. First installation with brand new sn750nwme. Cannot acces ssd dashboard app Provided all log files. Still waiting for a solution.

@gunes, do you have Microsoft Storage Spaces turned on for any of your disks? We found an issue with users that have Microsoft Storage Spaces controllers enabled that causes this behavior that should be fixed by the next Dashboard release.

@LostLinuxGuy Thanks a lot. Yes my old 2TB HDD marked as “Microsoft Storage Space drive”. I did not aware of this. That Drive connected at least 3 years. Must be the one of windows updates. Other ssd programs shows all my disks. But one of them shows unknown manufacturer and Microsoft driver. As far as i know, to revert this option Drive has to be wiped. I’m waiting for next version release.

I have another problem - the dashboard is loading, but it doesn’t show any disk information. How can I fix this?

Oh good, I’m not alone. I too get an infinite loading screen. I fought with this issue for about an hour and a half last night. I have a WD Blue 1 TB m2 SSD, and then a couple of physical 2 TB HDDs (which may actually be WD drives, now that I think on it) set up in mirroring using Windows 10 storage spaces. If Storage spaces is the problem that would explain it. I emailed support but have heard nothing back yet.

Interestingly, I had Samsung Magician installed from a previously used SSD (SATA-connected rather than m2) and Magician detected and read all drives, as does CrystalDiskInfo. Seems to be a major oversight on WD’s part.

Hello. I just installed my first WD SSD Drive (Black SN750 1TB NVMe with Heatsink WDS100T3XHC) and subsequently tried to download and install the SSD Dashboard. I am having the same problem with version 3.1.2.5 as listed in this thread - a blank screen appears and nothing afterwards.

I was able to find an older version (2.4.0.0) to download and install, and it works just fine. I tried to update from 2.4.0.0 to 3.1.2.5; however, it resulted in the same blank screen. Temp folders have never been remapped. Microsoft Drive Space has never been turned on. I have reverted back to 2.4.0.0 for now but would really like to use the game mode that’s been touted in version 3.1.2.5.

Please help!

I have the same issue. Where did you find the 2.4 version?