Dashboard disk checking?

Hi, I am unable to find any kind of disk checking in the dashboard software for my nvme drive. Does that exist? I switched from a samsung and found the magician software’s built in checking was great at finding errors, found a lot of block errors that other software missed. I am hoping WD has that option as well.

Hi @PinkyBrain,

The Western Digital Dashboard helps users maintain peak performance of the Western Digital drives in Windows® operating systems with a user-friendly graphical interface for the user.

The Western Digital Dashboard includes tools for analysis of the disk (including the disk model, capacity, firmware version, and SMART attributes) and firmware updates.

Please refer to the article:Western Digital Dashboard for Drive Performance Monitoring: Install Western Digital Dashboard for Drive Performance Monitoring

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

I realize all that, what I am looking for is a way to do a block by block scan of the drive to look for possible errors.