Darklight (Beta v3) release - UPDATE 4-25-12

This might be a stupid question but will i be able to run this theme without using moviesheets like i do for the orginal Mojo theme ?

Everyone in my house really likes the orginal one cause its simple and fast. I’d love to use the Darklight as well.

Darklight is just a remodified verison of Mojo, so what ever you do with Mojo will work with Darklight.

Will the really awesome moviesheets u show ever be available on the new gen3 SMP?

How can we download the theme? it`s beautiful

Hi Tinwarble

This looks great.

I agree this looks great. Will this require recreating the moviesheets?

Can you release what you’ve done so far so we can load and play?   Label it a beta or something?  :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Theme looks very awesome, cant wait. 

Can you tell me where you got the movie studio coloured logos?

You can find the colored logos here HomerJ.

Author: Simzer0

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=100652

2 Likes

I will have a release for Darklight soon, really busy right now but when I get some free time I will get a release out.

Homer,

The studio logos are in my Mojo moviesheet templates.  If you have those you can extract them from the Common folder in the templates folder.

Rolling back FW right now just to use this theme! KUDOS to you Tin! Look great :smiley:

any1 have or can post  wdtvlivehub_2.07.17   i am at 2.0.4.13 need upgrade b4 i use darklight …ALSO

WERE AGAIN do i put the files in the Darklight TG templates folder? i know its for TG just havent don it in a while

thanks

So i just rolled back the FW, installed ur theme. And I just cant give you enough kudos Tin. This is just to good to be true. Looks amazing, as ur previous theme does. So now im just going to make sheets for 600+ Movies…Gonna take it’s time i guess…but I look forward to get it done! Hehe…

This is definitely my favourite theme so far! Looking forward to final release already! :wink:

Thank you for this theme, even if its just a BETA release!:smileyvery-happy: 

Hi mtfam6!

Here you can find all the previous versions of the Firmware including guide with photos:
[http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a\_id/5860/~/how-to-roll-back-the-firmware-on-a-wd-tv-live-hub-media-center

](http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5860/~/how-to-roll-back-the-firmware-on-a-wd-tv-live-hub-media-center)And you put the Darklight Templates in TG’s template folder, (the whole folder). :slight_smile:

Give KUDOS if this helps you!  

1 Like

Wow Tin! Very nice theme. You have done excellent work with this one. Kudo to you. :slight_smile:

thanks man !!

Will this only work with firmware 2.07.17?

As I said in the first post, 2.07 is the only version that I’m supporting.  This theme will not work correctly with newer firmware.

Tin,

I am actually running 2.06. Will this work or would I need to upgrade to 2.07?

Thanks.

Tinwarble 

Do u have a video or can u  tell me how to set up TG with the movie sheets … i never did that b4. only runing ur mojo for long time know. only with blu-ray covers thats all.

TIA

mike