Dailymotion (Unable to Login)

Hi,

It’s been three days that i am not able to login to my Dailymotion account using WD Live Tv. In Dailymotion when i click on “Favourite Member” i do not get the interface “ADD MEMBER” rather it is completely blank. 

I restared my device many times but it didnt help, then i reset my WD LIVE TV but issue didnt resolve.

Anyone who has a Dailymotion account, please try to login to your account and share your experience. 

Hello.

Are you running the latest firmware? if not, then I recommend you update it.

Hi,

Yes i am running latest firmware and i never had the issue a week earlier, please help out

Can you tell me where you are able to add member.  In other words, how do I access it from the home screen?

Hi,

From dailymotion home page, click on “Favorite Members” it will show a blank interface (thats where the issue is), previously it was showing “ADD MEMBER”, “DELETE MEMBER” interface and i could click on ADD MEMBER, put my username and password and i would sign in to my dailymotion account.

Thank you for your attention.

I’m looking into it.

Dailymotion is in the UK.  You haven’t moved outside of the UK have you?  If not, I would try a factory reset to see if that fixes it.  You will have to re-enter you personal settings, but that’s the best I can offer.  We haven’t heard of any issues with it, so let’s see if that fixes it first.

Hi,

I am in Canada and didnt go else where, i did factory reset 3 times (both through the interface and by holding the reset button) but the issue didnt fix. It’s only been a week that i am having this issue and do not know what else to do.

Can you please check at your end if you get the “ADD MEMBER” interface when you click on "Favorite Member?

Thanks once again!

Actually, I didn’t check far enough.  Dailymotion is listed to be accessible in the countries below.  The only place I didn’t find it was in Germany.  Since you’re in Canada, you should be able to access it.  Before I do the add a member thing.  Can you see it in your Services at all?  And if so, can you access it? 

Europe

Middle East

Africa

APAC

Australia

Canada

United States

United Kingdom

Japan

and Russia

Hi,

Yes it is in my services list and i am able to access it as well (i have always been), the issue is once i am in the dailymotion service, from its home menu when i click on “FAVORITE MEMBER” it should show an interface/prompt “ADD MEMBER” where i can put my dailymotion login/pwd to sign in but it doesnt show that interface/prompt rather i get a completly blank interface/prompt.

Thank you once again for escilating it, lets hope for the best 

Another user is having the exact same problem which means that i am not the only one having this issue.

see below thread!

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Live-Plus/Dailymotion-not-working/m-p/664863#M33654

yes i am having same problem not only on wdtv live but only on my sister wdtv hub too.

Hi Everyone,

I escalated this issue to our support people and we are looking into it now.

any update?

kaka203220 wrote:

any update?

Were you able to get it working, yet?  I know support was helping you.

Hi!

I am very happy to share that issue has been resolved and the dailymotion app is now working fine.

kaka203220, please check and confirm too

@ Bill_S, Thank you so very much for looking into this issue, you have always been a great support.

@malik43

What was the solution ?

malik43 wrote:

Hi!

I am very happy to share that issue has been resolved and the dailymotion app is now working fine.

kaka203220, please check and confirm too

@ Bill_S, Thank you so very much for looking into this issue, you have always been a great support.

My pleasure.

@ JoeySmyth,

I guess it was fixed by the support team as the issue was escalated, i didnt do anything from my end.