CrunchyRoll & Flingo not showing all available episodes

Hi,

I just bought a couple WD TV live streaming units model # WDBHG70000NBK-VESN, they were pretty much bought to stream crunchyroll (through flingo), after getting the devices up and running, I noticed that random episodes were missing from each series.

Generally speaking you’ll see a series with random episodes missing from the list.
as an example for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
for season 1 episodes 7,8,10,12 were only listed
for season 2 episodes 4,6,9,11, and 14 were only listed

several hours later, i took a look again and this time, again there were still episodes missing but the numbers were different.

This appears to occur on every series that I tried looking at, and some series also show no episodes at all.

scanning the web i noticed that this problem seemed to recently appear on other devices as well (after what appears to be a total loss of content to many devices that was seemed to have been addressed).

I just want to make sure that crunchyroll are aware of the issue, and if it is possible to correct it, if it can’t be correct in a short period of time etc… please let me know so that I can return the units and find something else that will work

Hello,

Have you tried resetting the media player or performing a factory restore?

What firmware are you running?