Cover / thumbnail for drives

Can I have covers / thumbnails to show up on my wdtv live hub for the internal & external drives?

I have folder.jpg’s in the WD Elements attached drive, and in the WDTVLiveHub internal drive, but I keep getting just the cover outline with ‘no cover found’ message for the 2 drives.

All help appreciated.

Cheers

you mean like this ?

I did this by editing my theme and using the linksheet method (but used thumbnails instead)

there is no other way AFAIK

(i can’t find my original post but here’s the d/l link http://www.mediafire.com/download/5h6herc7615hmtc/AlaskaDARK_DRIVE_ICONS.zip  p.s. the Drive Icons work for all views except “Gallery View” … to use your own icons … they are placed in the root of the Theme and named without a file extension)

JoeySmyth wrote:

you mean like this ?

I did this by editing my theme and using the linksheet method (but used thumbnails instead)

there is no other way AFAIK

(i can’t find my original post but here’s the d/l link http://www.mediafire.com/download/5h6herc7615hmtc/AlaskaDARK_DRIVE_ICONS.zip  p.s. the Drive Icons work for all views except “Gallery View” … to use your own icons … they are placed in the root of the Theme and named without a file extension)

Thanks joey

I forgot to metion I am using Dev’s linksheet theme on my hub, does that make any difference.

Cheers

p.s thanks for d/l link, also for fogot to mention the drives jpg’s show up on my Smp (using your Alaska theme) connected wirelessly

@ritaben

No, it’s only suitable for Non-Linksheet themes

(if you use the code with a pre-existing linksheet theme it’s gonna try to display mutliple full sized linksheets all at once … which will probably crash your device and cause it to reboot)

1 Like

Thanks joey

Cheers

Thank you for your contribution!

Is there any way someone could confirm the link.

I’m having a bit of trouble downloading.

rmiller wrote:

Thank you for your contribution!

Is there any way someone could confirm the link.

I’m having a bit of trouble downloading.

confirmed… works for me