Coupons Don't Work

I joined the WD store newsletter a few days ago. I got a 10% discount code. Yesterday I entered the code and it gave the discount at the cart. I never completed checkout. Today the coupon doesn’t give a discount yet it also doesn’t say that the coupon is invalid.

Hello,

I recommend you contact the WD online store support.

Phone: 1-877-934-6972
WD Store customer support hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, and on Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time.

I’m in the UK and I previously called the UK phone number but the support staff were useless. They didn’t actually understand what I was saying even though my voice was perfectly clear and I’ve never had a problem speaking to other companies! They seemed to think I was calling for support about a broken product!

Doesn’t seem to be a way to speak to someone about anything other than a product that you need support with.

Hello,

We have passed this along to the proper team. Someone will contact you soon.

Hi Hamlet.
Could you get someone to contact me too please. I signed up yesterday with email etc, got the confirmation and a coupon.
I tried using it yesterday for 4 hard drives. I kept getting Invalid Coupon trying to check out.

Today I tried again, but the system kept telling me my same email was not registered.

I registered using another email address today, received confirmation, plus code, put the 4 drives in basket and again the new code does not work either.
Please help me here.