Coupon or Promotional Code

I bought WD PiDrive 314GB and with this drive I got Coupon or Promotional Code. I would like to buy PiDrive cable, but If I add this code to my order, nothing happened. No message that code is invalid, or something like this.
Do you know, Where is the problem? Code is valid till September 2016.

Thank you

Welcome to the WD Community, Martinli!

Bear with me until I check what might be the issue with the coupons and promotional codes and then I will get back to you.

Hopefully, we will be able to resolve your issue soon enough.

Cheers,
SuperSoph_WD :slight_smile:

Hey there again, @Martinli!

Your coupon/promotional code should be useable for Accessories as well. I’d advise you to make sure you type the promo code in all CAPS. They tend to be case-sensitive and usually need to be typed with all caps.

Give it a try and let me know how it goes! :slight_smile:
Good luck!
SuperSoph_WD

I found a problem. This coupon I can apply only for US region. Rest, as EUROPE does not work. But this coupon should be valid also in ALL EUROPE countries. Can you please check, Why EUROPE does not work?

Martin

Hello again, @Martinli!

I’m sorry for the late reply but we needed to check what the issue might have been! Unfortunately, there was a problem with the WD Store, but it should be fixed now. Can you, please, check if your coupon/promo code works now?
If the issue persists, PM me more details with the promotional code itself.

SuperSoph_WD

Hello,
Last week, I ordered PI cable with my coupon code. So, Should work from now :slight_smile:

Thank you for support

Martin

1 Like