Couple of newbie questions

Hey guys, I’ve set up my PR4100, and all is well so far. There’s just a couple of bugbears I’m wondering can I sort out.

QUESTION 1:

My setup, on my cloud app is as follows:

MyCloudPR4100

Alkemy007
Julie
Public
TimeMachineBackup

Inside my alkemy007 folder is:

Music
Video
Pics
Documents

I have a lot of music backed up. My issue is, the album artwork, and any pictures from mine, or my partners pic folders, appear in the Photos tab in the app. Is there a way to stop that? I was hoping to use that photos tab, strictly for my phone photos, as a backup. I’d also like to not have my partners photos show up on my app (hoping that excluding me from viewing them will sort that).

Question 2:

Certain mp3 files, when I click them, they play fine, and allow me to scroll to any point in the track by just tapping to various points in the track (on the screen), but, some tracks won’t allow me to do that, all I can do is go to the next, or previous track. Any idea why?

Question 3:

Some files, wether it be pictures, documents, or mp3 files, allow me to “Save to mobile device”, some don’t. Can that be changed?

Question 4:

Not a huge deal at all, but, is there a way to hide the “Public”, and “TimeMachineBackup” from displaying? I’m kinda OCD with things, and it’s bugging me that they show up, when they aren’t being used.

I have tried to search for the answers of the above questions, and forgive me if they are real entry level questions.

Thanks for any help. Cheers.

@anon90772309
If you know it’s a PR4100 why create your topic in the My Cloud Home sub-forum? Is it OS3 or OS5? Look in the Community and post in the correct sub-forum for either OS3 or OS5, My Cloud Pro Series.

WD Community

My bad. I’ve done that. Thanks for letting me know.