Couple odd questions regarding menu layout

Just upgraded to the WD TV Live from my regular WD TV and so far i love it.  Just a couple odd questions though.

1. Is it possible to change the default menu layout?  When i click Video>Local drives by default the first option is “All videos”.  Is it possible to delete all those menu options and have it by default go to “Folders”?

2. When i click on “Folders”, next menu says “USB2”.  Is it possible to bypass this and just go straight to the hard drive?  This seems like a very unnessecary step.

No and No.

anonymoususer wrote:

Just upgraded to the WD TV Live from my regular WD TV and so far i love it.  Just a couple odd questions though.

1) Is it possible to change the default menu layout?  When i click Video>Local drives by default the first option is “All videos”.  Is it possible to delete all those menu options and have it by default go to “Folders”?

1. When i click on “Folders”, next menu says “USB2”.  Is it possible to bypass this and just go straight to the hard drive?  This seems like a very unnessecary step.

Since updating firmware mine has now defaulted to “folders” instead of “all video”

Ahh, thanks.  Once my order of cables arrives i’ll make sure i hook it all up to the internet and do that update.

Would also be nice to have pictures menu not to default to “all pictures”, my Mrs keeps clicking it and ends up with hundreds of my films folder.jpgs mixed in with the normal photo’s :smileyvery-happy: