Content scan error!

Hi,

My wd Mycloud is now have content scan error for the “Snapshot of your current Media database scan.”

The message is “Internal server error. Retry your last operation…(200500)”.

This error happen when I copy a large amount of data from my PC to myCloud. I use Windows explorer to copy the data.

Could you please help me with this issue? How to fix it? I had faced this problem two times? at the first time, I do a factory reset, the error is gone. But this time, I do not want to do it again, it is very time consumming.

Thanks.

Hello, have you tried using a static IP for your My Cloud or connecting it directly to your PC to see if the same problem happens? 

Hi Ichigo,

Thanks,

Hello, have you tried using a static IP for your My Cloud or connecting it directly to your PC to see if the same problem happens?

No, but I will try to do as your suggestion! I will update the status after that.

I have another question, do this error happen when there are some strange format files (.mov)? When I copy data to the drive using the windows explorer, sometimes a message is shown, and it said that some properties of file can not be changed (I do not remember exactly the message, i am sorry).