Connecting Tablet to MyCloud via intranet w/no internet

I have recently dropped my internet service provider and will be using a Cellular based WiFi internet connection. I plan on using my MyCloud drive strictly as an intranet storage device. It’s easy to connect my computer to the home intranet and access the MyCloud drive, but I am having trouble getting my tablet to be able to do the same. I can get the tablet to connect to my intranet with no problems, but it absolutely won’t talk to the drive. When I try to pull up a list of devices on the intranet, there is no entry for the MyCloud (even though the computer sees it fine. When I try to add it manually on the tablet, it asks me for an activation code. Can anyone tell me how to get an access code so that my tablet will talk to the MyCloud? I know I won’t be able to use the tablet to access the drive once I leave the house, and that’s fine. I just want to access it from within my home. Thank you so much for your time.

What operating system OS is your tablet?
I would venture to suggest make your shares public and point the tablet to the IP of the NAS

I totally forgot to mention my tablet info. I’m using a Android 6.0.1. It’s a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

I remember that now from when I had originally set up my MyCloud. I am using Android 6.0.1. I’m using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.