Connecting mybooklive to xbox and using twonky server. Help please

Hello, I am new here and have seen a few people get their problems solved here, so I am hoping to have the same luck. I just bought the MBL 3T and I hooked it up and installed everything. I am able to see the MLB in my home network from my two computers but the loading is a little too slow. I also created a Disk Space shortcut to each computer hoping this would make it a little easier. If there is any way to make this faster i would greatly appreciate the advice. This is not my main concern though. I know MLB has a twonky server and i should be able to see that in my devices and computers but for some reason I am not able to unless I am connected to the router physically, when connected wirelessly I cannot see the twonky server. I am trying to make the twonky server visible in all my devices without having to connect the ethernet cable, specially to use it with my xbox. So in short, how can I setup the twonky server so it is visible wirelessly? Do i need to open any ports in my router? I have a motorolla router that comes with fios. Thank you in advance.

Also, my MLB is set up to DHCP instead of Static , but it says that the post forwarding is enabled. Should i change this?

Check if the link below helps to improve the transfer speed. If you are not connecting the my book to the router how are you connecting it? Wireless bridge perhaps?

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5736

the MBL is connected to the router via ethernet. I am able to see it and transfer files to it from my computers. The problem is that I can’t access the Twonky server from any computer or device unless i connect the computer to the router itself with an ethernet cable.