Congratulations WDC 71.85+5.48 (+8.26%) Chia crypto mining tailwind

Western Digital Corporation (WDC)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
71.85+5.48 (+8.26%)

5/14/21 As of 2:31PM EDT. Market open.

“Goeckeler is bullish about the outlook for the $65 billion NAND flash memory market. With the rise of data clouds and intelligent devices, he says demand for the chips is growing by 30% to 35% a year.”

Congratulations to WDC and CEO Goeckeler and I would take back every bad thing I said about them except I don’t own any stocks in WDC. WDC has now surpassed AAPL in stock price returns since the lows of 3/20/20. It is not how good you are, it is how lucky you are in the markets, but then again, if the NAND makers got together and triggered the Chia crypto mining craze then may be they are smarter than what we give them credit for. Is it bullish from here? Is WDC a proxy for crypto mining? Who knows? Don’t take stock advice from some guy on the internet.

It always amazed me how the chinese do their thing. They usually don’t spend their time and resources to create something new. They just observe what the world does and they simply start copying it until the end up doing it better :). The whole world was mining crypto, so the chinese just took it to another level, As of late they have been investing in the bitcoin mixer idea, and I definitely should get one as I am more than sure it will be thing soon enough.

isn’t that crypto token a joke? Never seen a good reviews on it

Gotta love the tech market rollercoaster—never a dull moment! And speaking of unpredictability, have you guys checked out the scene with cryptocurrency presales? Wonder if that’s the next wild card in the game. Keep riding the wave, WDC!